Posted on

Project: create an integral back for Mamiyas

L’année dernière, j’ai bricolé le RB-Roid à partir d’un de mes Mamiya RB67 et d’un Polaroid 2000. Au final, je ne suis pas satisfait du résultat: il y a des fuites de lumière, ce n’est pas assez plan et c’est impossible de mettre au point correctement. J’ai quand même réussi une ou deux photos avec. Pas vraiment plus.
The lady of my dreams
Cette année, je remets ça, avec comme challenge de résoudre ces trois problèmes et de le rendre interchangeable pour le mettre sur mes RB67 et sur mon Universal Press.

J’ai pour cela acheter un dos Polaroid pour film intégral que je vais adapter.
Integral back

Last year, I built the RB-Roid from one of my Mamiya RB67 and a Polaroid 2000, but I am not completely satisfied with it: there are light leaks, it isn’t plan enough and it’s impossible to focus correctly. Still, I did some good photos with it. At least two maybe.
RB-roid seen by Polaroid 1200si
This year, I am going to review the design and improve it. It will have to solve the three main issues and I also want to make it removable, so I can fit it either on an RB body or an Universal body. These are the challenges.
To achieve these, I bought an integral back that I will need to adapt.Integral Back

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s